Do you love to solve puzzles? Do you enjoy a challenge?
Dash Computer Solutions is a small growing software company located in downtown Montreal that develops custom management software for schools. We also create the complex master schedules used by high schools throughout Quebec. Comparable to working on a giant logic puzzle, the work is interesting and stimulating. As a growing company, Dash is looking to fill this full time position, available immediately.
"But it's not all fun and games, is it?"
Other responsibilities throughout the year include:
Why should I apply to work at Dash?
- helping school administrators use the software
- testing and documenting bugs
- contributing to website and help manual content
- collaborating with developers for software improvements
- representing the company in meetings with school administrators
"Am I qualified for this position?"
- creative and collaborative team
- flexible working hours
- generous paid vacation
- office near Berri-UQAM metro for an easy commute
- diverse professional development paths
- health, life and disability insurance benefit
- must be computer savvy
- have excellent analytic, logic, and math skills
- good spoken and written French and English
- a diploma or degree in something you love
- experience in tech support a bonus
- knowledge of a programming language a bonus
- Must love to play ping pong, chess, and/or Settlers of Catan
Send your resumé (.doc or .pdf), the test and the questionnaire to email@example.com
Recent graduates should also include CEGEP and/or university transcripts
* Salary based on education and experience. *
Early applicants considered first.