Do you love to solve puzzles? Do you crave the challenge?
Dash Computer Solutions is a small growing software company located in downtown Montreal that develops custom management software for schools. We also create the complex master schedules used by high schools throughout Quebec. Comparable to working on a giant logic puzzle, the work is interesting and stimulating. As a growing company, Dash is looking to fill this full time position, available immediately.
"But it's not all fun and games, is it?"
Other responsibilities throughout the year include:
"Why should I apply to work at Dash?"
- Helping school administrators use the software (by phone + email)
- Creating school schedules for high schools (logic puzzle)
- Training junior Dash puzzle-solvers
- Testing and documenting bugs
- Writing and translating website and Help Manual content (French and English)
- Representing the company in meetings with school administrators
"Am I qualified for this position?"
- Creative and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours and generous vacation time
- Office near Berri-UQAM metro for an easy commute
- Individual professional development
- Health, life, dental, and disability insurance benefits
- Must be computer savvy
- Have excellent analytic, logic, and math skills
- Very good spoken and written French
- Very good spoken and written English
- A degree in something you love
- Experience in tech support a bonus
- Must love to play ping pong, chess, and/or Settlers of Catan
Interested candidates are invited to visit the website, complete our application form
, and send their cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Recent graduates should also include high school, CEGEP, and university transcripts.
Salary based on education and experience.
Early applicants considered first.